The Black Mask peel-off mask is perfect for blackhead removal, tightening pores as well as keeping skin looking and feeling fresh. It’s ideal for both professional and home use and is efficient in removing blackheads directly from the root.
- Product Blackhead Remover Peeling Mask
- Brand PILATEN
- Skin Type Suitable for all skin types
- Weight 6g per sachet
- Recommended use 1-2 times per week
- The package includes a 20x 6g Blackhead Remover
How to use?
- Wash your face with soap and warm water
- Apply a layer of Black Mask on areas you wish to treat.
- Do not apply if you are sunburnt.
- Do not cover hair with the Mask (for example, eyebrows)
- Please keep away from your eyes.
- Make sure skin is clear of makeup.
- Please note: If you put on a too thick layer the mask will need a very long time to dry. If you put on a too-thin layer, the blackheads won’t stick too well to the mask. Please give it a few tries before you find your optimal amount.
- Sit down and relax with a cup of tea while the mask dries. This will normally take about 15-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the black mask layer that you applied.
- When the mask is fully dried, careful peel off your Black Mask in dry flakes. The blackheads will stick to the dried mask and get pulled out of the pores of your skin. As the blackheads will be clearly visible on the removed fleaks of Black Mask, you will be able to see the immediate result with your own eyes! We suggest that you start from the top and pull in a downward direction on the mask.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water again and pat dry with a towel. Use a warm towel to remove any excess mask that was missed when initially removed.